In principle, we process personal data of our users only insofar as this is necessary to provide a functioning website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users only takes place with the regularly consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent can not be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
The types of personal data we may collect
Through the cookies we may collect information regarding your website usage, IP-address, browser type and operating system. Also, in order to process your online purchases, we may collect your payment information and information relating to your product preferences and purchasing behavior. In addition, through the communications channels made available on the Website’s “Contact” and “Login” webpage, we may collect your contact details, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number and fax number. You may also voluntarily provide other data that is related to you in connection with your inquiries or comments. We encourage you, however, to provide no more personal data relating to you than is necessary in order for us to provide an appropriate response to your inquiries or comments.
How we use the personal data we collect
We use your personal data to (1.) address your comments or inquiries, (2.) to process your online purchases, (3.) to bring you into contact with our i-like business partner, (4.) improve the Website, including to enhance user experience and (5.) diagnose problems with our servers. If you choose not to provide your personal data, we may not be able to provide the above services.
If you are registering we may collect the following personal data from you:
- Contact information (e.g. name, postal or e-mail address, fax number and phone number)
- Date of birth
- Payment information (e.g. bank account or credit card numbers)
- Communication preferences
- Tax information to the extent required by applicable law
- Product preferences, purchasing habits, purchasing history and spending behaviour
We may collect other personal data in exceptional circumstances only. If we need to process such personal data about you, we will make sure that there is a valid legal basis for doing so (e.g. your explicit consent).
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Manage your registration as a Customer;
- Create and manage your online account and respond to your inquiries;
- Process your orders of products or services;
- Forwarding of your order data (including address) to our EU shipping company to ensure the processing of your order (any EU orders are processed by our EU shipping warehouse in Germany) After the service has been provided, your data will be deleted in the EU warehouse);
- With purchasing by invoice, data are forwarded to the service provider POWERPAY. See POWERPAY terms and conditions of (shown separately in the order summary/check out);
- Communicate with you;
- Provide your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address to your personal i-like business partner / personal consultant ( to guarantee the best support for product questions etc.) ;
- Perform accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities;
- and comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
How we may share personal data
i-like Metaphysik GmbH does not sell, rent or trade your personal data. i-like may share your personal data only with:
- Entities within the i-like group to whom it is reasonably necessary or desirable for i-like to disclose personal data;
- i-like business partner, to allow communication regarding product advice, ordering advice, product information for the products that you order from i-like and the i-like Business Opportunity;
- and government authorities or other third parties, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others or ourselves.
How we protect personal data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect the personal data you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
How long we retain personal data
We store personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect the data (see above under “How we use the personal data we collect”), except if required otherwise by law.
Links to other websites
The i-like Website may contain links to websites maintained by third parties, whose information and privacy practices are different than ours. We are not responsible or liable for the information or privacy practices employed by such third parties. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before using such websites or submitting any personal data or any other information on or through such websites.
Updates to the website privacy notice
i-like Metaphysik GmbH reserves the right to change this website privacy notice at any time. If we change this website privacy notice we will update the effective date and such changes will be effective upon posting. We encourage you to review the Website Privacy Notice regularly.
Your rights under applicable law may include access to the personal data we process about you, the right to have such personal data corrected, erased or blocked, and the right to object to certain data processing activities. To exercise these rights, you should make a written request using our contact details set out below.
How to contact us
If you have any comments or inquiries about this Website Privacy Notice, if you would like to update information we have about you, or to exercise your rights, you may contact us by e-mail email@example.com You may also write to: i-like Metaphysik GmbH, Gewerbestrasse 4, CH-9445 Rebstein
Rebstein january 2022, i-like Metaphysik GmbH, GBR-Zentrum, 9445 Rebstein Switzerland